Perfect for on-site crushing of inert materials and the first one of its kind to be introduced on the market, the MB Crusher Bucket is a piece of equipment that works by taking advantage of the hydraulic system of the excavators to which it is fitted.
It has many areas of applications: from building demolitions in general, to the requalification of former industrial and urban areas to the processing of excavation materials, from the earth movement sector to road works, from quarries to mines, from environmental reclamation to applications on rocky soil.
- It crushes all types of demolition materials
- It crushes materials directly on site
- It reduces the use of mechanical pieces of equipment
- It solves the problem of having to dispose of demolition materials by taking them to a dump
- It eliminates all leasing costs
- It cuts down on transportation and management costs
- It is comfortable, simple to use and fast
- Suited for small and large worksites
- It allows materials to be recycled, resulting in significant savings
The size of output materials can be determined within the range indicated in the data sheet provided here below.
IT CUTS DOWN ON COSTS RELATED TO …
…crushing, in terms of time and energy
…disposal and procurement
IT REDUCES TIMES RELATED TO …
…installation and instant use of the machine
…operations, allowing the crushed material to be reused right away
…crushing, since it can be used directly at all worksites, even small ones
MB S.p.A. offers 6 crusher bucket models, available for a wide range of excavators:
MB-C50: for midi-excavators from 4 to 8 tons
BF60.1: for small jobs and small excavators
BF70.2: the second model manufactured by MB, for small to medium-sized crushing jobs.
BF90.3: the legendary model, ideal for excavators with weight ranging from 20 to 28 tons.
BF120.4: designed for working in large worksites
BF 150.10: the biggest crusher bucket in the world, suitable for excavators of 70 tonnes upwards
We are the one and only authorised dealer of the MB Crusher in Malaysia.
For further information, please contact us.